Thursday 6 May 2021

Stan Lee Love Stories 52 (July 1972)


This is the last of my collection of love stories written by Stan Lee. From 1969 to 1972 he wrote 52 love stories, which were published in the comics "My Love" and "Our Love Story". After he stopped writing love stories the two comics continued for a few years as reprint magazines. I hope you've enjoyed reading the stories. Go back and read them all again. I can guarantee that they'll make you feel happy inside.

Title: Another kind of love:

Writer: Stan Lee
Artist: John Buscema








2 comments:

  1. Love it! Stan was a great writer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. His love stories aren't as well known as his super-hero stories, so they deserve some publicity.

      Delete

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.