When I watched this film I realised something was wrong with it. Some things
didn't make sense. I found the explanation in Wikipedia: It was censorship.
"Eight minutes of the film were deleted. The footage is presumably lost. In
this lost footage is the scene in which The Frisco Doll stabs Chan Lo when he
was going to stab her instead".
The censored footage has been lost. Nothing can be done about it. What I don't
like is the way the film is presented on the Blu-ray. There could have been an
introduction warning that an important scene is missing. Even better, there
could have been a text page inserted explaining what happened in place of the
missing footage. Instead of this, a mutilated version of the film has been
sold. It's disgraceful.
I recommend strongly against watching this film.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.