Müde bin ich, geh zur Ruh,
Schließe beide Äuglein zu.
Vater, lass die Augen dein
Über meinem Bette sein.
Hab ich Unrecht heut getan,
Sieh es, lieber Gott, nicht an.
Deine Gnad und Christi Blut
Machen alle Schaden gut.
Kranken Herzen sende Ruh ,
Nasse Augen schließe zu.
Lass den Mond am Himmel stehn
Und die stille Welt besehn.
I am tired, I go to rest,
And close both my eyes.
Father, let your eyes
Be upon my bed.
If I have done wrong today,
Do not look upon it, dear God.
Your grace and Christ's blood
Make all harm right.
Send peace to sick hearts,
Close wet eyes.
Let the Moon stand in the sky
And watch over the silent world.
Success Rate: + 8.1
![]() |
Order from Amazon.com |
| Order from Amazon.co.uk | |
| Order from Amazon.de |



No comments:
Post a Comment
Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.