Sunday 12 March 2017

General: A word to my German readers


Over the last six months I've noticed an increase in the number of blog readers from Germany. Currently almost 10% of my readers are in Germany, twice as many as a year ago. This is probably due to me living in Germany and recommending my blog to friends and people I meet. I realise that for many of my readers it's easier to read than to write English. For this reason, if any of you want to write comments in German it's fine with me. I'll reply to your comments in German, even though I intend to carry on writing my articles in English.

In case you're wondering, these are the countries with the most readers, at present. The numbers vary from month to month, but the USA, Russia, the UK and Germany are always in the top five places.

USA 49.2%
Germany 9.8%
UK 6.1%
Russia 5.9%
France 4.8%
Ukraine 4.6%
Pakistan 3.3%
India 1.2%
Canada 1.1%
Israel 0.7%

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.