Thursday 9 March 2017

Say when (3½ Stars)


Is it disrespectful to pinch Buddha's nipples? I think not. Buddha is a man, and men enjoy having their nipples pinched by pretty women. Jesus enjoyed it, Mohammed enjoyed it, and I definitely enjoy it.


Keira Knightley can pinch my nipples.


Chloe Grace Moretz can pinch my nipples.


Kaitlyn Dever can pinch my nipples.


Gretchen Mol can pinch my nipples.

In fact, I can't think of any woman, young or old, that I wouldn't allow to pinch my nipples. If you're female and you're reading this, I'm inviting you to pinch my nipples next time we meet. Don't ask me, just do it. That way I'll know you read my blog. If I squeal you'll know you did it right.

Order from Amazon.com
Order from Amazon.co.uk
Order from Amazon.de

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.