Sunday 10 September 2017

Lesson of Evil (5 Stars)


In the last few years we've got used to schoolboys running amok and shooting their classmates. It makes a refreshing change to see a film about a teacher who shoots the schoolchildren.

I had difficulty understanding the teacher's motivation, but maybe he doesn't have any. I'll know more after I watch it again. This is a must-have in my Blu-ray collection, so I'll be buying and watching it shortly after the Stuttgart Fantasy Film Festival finishes. Takashi Miike's films are growing ever more insane as he gets older.

In America the film is called "Lesson of the Evil". Is there a reason for it to be in bad English?

Order from Amazon.com
Order from Amazon.co.uk
Order from Amazon.de

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.