Friday 31 July 2020

General: Blackout


Today tragedy struck. I wanted to watch "IT Chapter Two". First I watched the special features, which lasted about 90 minutes. Very informative. Then I started the film. After 17 minutes the picture froze. I thought there might be a smudge on the disc, so I cleaned it. I put the disc back in, and it didn't load at all. So I tried another disc. Nothing. My Blu-ray player is dead. Can you imagine how bad that is for me? I have to rely on the poor contents of streaming services. Ugh.

My Blu-ray payer isn't under guarantee, so I'll buy a new one tomorrow. The repair costs would probably be more than a new player, and I'd have to wait a week. Is it a coincidence that today is the hottest day since I moved to Germany? Probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.