Thursday 16 July 2020

Faster Pussycat Kill Kill (5 Stars)


I don't understand people. Why has this brilliant film been allowed to go out of print? The DVD release is impossible to find in America, England or Germany. (I didn't check other countries). It was released on Blu-ray in America in 2016, but it must have been a limited release, because it quickly sold out. It's a disgrace!



Addendum on 18th July, 2020

A friend has pointed out to me that the film is available on YouTube. Click here to watch it. It's only in 480p, but that's better than nothing. Normally I don't give links to films which are possibly illegal uploads, but in this case I don't have a bad conscience, because I'm doing a public service.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.