I watched
"Rush Hour"
and
"Rush Hour 2"
back to back in 2022, but I waited four years to watch the third film. It was
a mistake to wait so long, but maybe it was wise to have a gap. The first two
films are masterpieces. The third film is good, I'd say very good, but in a
direct comparison with the first two films it falls short.
Instead of building on the strengths of its predecessors, "Rush Hour 3"
settles for repeating the formula with less energy and lower
stakes. The only thing in its favour is that there are more laughs.
It's still watchable thanks to its stars, but it's easily the weakest
entry in the trilogy.
Success Rate: + 0.1
![]() |
Order from Amazon.com |
| Order from Amazon.co.uk | |
| Order from Amazon.de |


No comments:
Post a Comment
Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.