Tuesday 31 October 2023

Halloween [1978] (5 Stars)


I didn't watch a horror film every day this month, but I'm keeping to my tradition of watching the original version of "Halloween" every year on 31st October. It's a relatively new tradition; this is only my third year. This year I'm making it a double bill, watching "Halloween" and "Halloween 2" back to back. I don't know if I'll do that every year from now on. Maybe. They go well together, because the action continues seamlessly from the first film to the next.

I'm not going to write a review of the film. I assume everyone knows it, unless you've been hiding under a rock for the last 45 years.

Success Rate:  + 213.4

Order from Amazon.com
Order from Amazon.co.uk
Order from Amazon.de

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.