Thursday 7 March 2019

Off-Topic: Birmingham Holiday


Tomorrow I'm returning to Birmingham for the first time since October 2017. It's been too long. I miss the place. Even though I live in Germany, I still consider Birmingham to be my home. It's only a short visit, most of which will be spent with my daughter, but I'll try to look up my close friends like Maria Tuzzio, Mike McAuley and Rose Wright. I didn't have to wait for Rose, because she surprised me with a spontaneous visit to Stuttgart today. I showed her around town, including a visit to the world famous pig museum. She took her rightful place on the throne as Queen of the Pigs. I'll oink and squeal when she tells me to.

I don't know if I'll have time to write any film reviews for the next two weeks. Even if I watch films, I probably won't write the reviews until I return to Germany. I'll try to post regular holiday photos to let you know I'm still alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.