Wednesday 15 May 2024

Young Frankenstein (5 Stars)


"Young Frankenstein" was presented today for the monthly Weird Wednesday. When speaking with my friends before the film, I was both surprised and shocked that almost no one had ever seen it. How can a film this brilliant be simply forgotten? They know other films directed by Mel Brooks, such as "Blazing Saddles", but I consider "Young Frankenstein" his best film. It's amazing.

I had writer's block the last time I watched the film. I have writer's block today. That's no reflection on the film's quality. It would be brilliant even if I only wrote one word about it.

Success Rate:  + 29.0

Order from Amazon.com
Order from Amazon.co.uk
Order from Amazon.de

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.