Sunday 19 May 2024

Young Frankenstein (5 Stars)


When I watched this film in the cinema earlier this week I didn't have much to say about it. Has that changed today? No. But the very fact that I've watched it twice in a week shows what a great film it is. Sometimes five stars aren't enough.

The photo shows Teri Garr as Inga. She's a beautiful actress that I didn't remember seeing in anything else. According to IMDB she's appeared in more than 60 films. The only one I've watched is "Let it ride", but I don't remember her, even though she was in a leading role. Is it worth watching again? Maybe. She also appeared in the Star Trek episode "Assignment Earth", which I remember well. So that was Teri Garr?


Yes, the cute little face with the innocent eyes is unmistakable.


Curiously, in 2008 a five-issue mini-series was written based on the characters from this episode. The woman on the cover is Teri's character, Roberta Lincoln. Her skirt wasn't that short on television, unfortunately. I need to read those comics. They're written and drawn by John Byrne, my favourite comic book author from Walsall.

Success Rate:  + 29.0

Order from Amazon.com
Order from Amazon.co.uk
Order from Amazon.de

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.