Tuesday 17 September 2013

Off-Topic: Brian Farmer Murder Update, September 17, 2013

After some delay a final date has been set for the trial of those accused of murdering Brian Farmer in his Yardley apartment in May 2012. The jury will be selected on November 12th, and the trial itself will begin on November 13th. The two suspects who were previously unnamed have now been arrested and formally charged with murder, namely Jason Andrews and Peter Knowles. Also charged are Vaughan Davies, John Campion and Lisa Clarke. A motion has been filed to dismiss the case against John Campion. This motion will be heard on September 25th.

6 comments:

  1. any more news on this article

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't attend the hearing on September 25th, so I can't give any information about John Campion. I doubt I shall hear anything before November 13th, but if I do I'll post it here.

      Delete
  2. I have just read this in the evening mail people who did this are scum and hope they get what they deserve I have been reading different articles about this, one of them said it was five people and then four who ever many it was mr farmer didnt deserve this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Originally five people were arrested. Before the trial began one of them, John Campion, was released, because the police were convinced that his last visit to Brian's flat was on May 4th 2012. Brian was still alive on May 5th.

      Delete
  3. The case against Mr Campion has been dismissed from what I heard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true. The charges against him were dropped, not on September 25th 2013 but on November 12th, the day before the trial began.

      Delete

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.