Tuesday 18 October 2022

The Matrix Revolutions (5 Stars)


Today I watched the second and third Matrix films back to back, with only a small break for a Pinkelpause.

As far as I'm concerned, this is the end of the series of Matrix films. The first film was a masterpiece in its own right and didn't necessarily need a sequel, but I admit that it left some questions unanswered. The second and third films (which can be considered a single film in two parts) answer these questions, and they're a definitive end of the series. "The Matrix Resurrections" is an afterthought, a totally unnecessary sequel.

I realised today that all the sequels have names that begin with the letters RE: "Reloaded", "Revolutions" and "Resurrections". So if they make a fifth film, what will they call it? "The Matrix Retarded"?

Success Rate:  + 1.9

Order from Amazon.com
Order from Amazon.co.uk
Order from Amazon.de

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.