Thursday 1 October 2020

Summer with Demi Rose, Day 13


This is the 13th day of my summer posts with 23-year-old Demi Rose Mawby from Sutton Coldfield. Yes, I said twenty-three. The first 12 days contained photos taken in 2017 or early 2018, when she was still 22. These photos were taken in August 2018, a few months after her 23rd birthday on 27th March 2018. Once more she's in sunny Ibiza, and she's relaxing with a cup of tea. I wonder if she feels homesick for Sutton Coldfield.

It's now October. Summer isn't just over, it's been forgotten. I hope these photos will remind you of how beautiful summer can be.





If you enjoy these photos, please follow Demi Rose on Instagram at instagram.com/demirose/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.