Monday 19 October 2020

TV Series: Dexter


My son is totally hooked on "Dexter", so we were bingeing today. He'll be with me all week, so I doubt I'll be watching any films until he leaves. I forget exactly how long it is since I last watched the series. In 2013 I mentioned in a blog post that I was watching the penultimate season, the seventh, but I probably didn't watch the eighth season until 2014, maybe 2015. Earlier this year I rebought the series on Blu-ray, and I've been waiting for an excuse to start watching it.

My son said that "Dexter" should be on Netflix. I agree. It should be, but it isn't. People who rely on Netflix for their viewing content are missing out.

It's curious that "Dexter" is only available on DVD in England, but the German Blu-ray box set is multi-lingual and includes the English original version. If you want to buy it, order from the Amazon.de link below.

Order from Amazon.com
Order from Amazon.co.uk
Order from Amazon.de

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.