Saturday 17 October 2020

Summer with Demi Rose, Day 29


This is the 29th day of my summer posts with beautiful Demi Rose Mawby from Sutton Coldfield. I've decided that this will be my last regular post. Tomorrow I'll be summing up the posts, and maybe making a few general remarks about Demi Rose.

So what do you think about my posts for the last four weeks? Did they make you happy? That was my intention. I didn't want to post a collection of her photos online, if you understand what I mean. They're just a few photos from random photoshoots over the last three years, from 2017 to 2020. If you want to find more of her photos, I can recommend the Google search engine. Otherwise visit her Instagram page, where you'll find regular updates. She's frequently featured on the Daily Mail website, mostly candid photos, which I didn't want to post. I was more interested in posting summer photos on the beach.



If you enjoy these photos, please follow Demi Rose on Instagram at instagram.com/demirose/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.