Saturday 3 October 2020

Summer with Demi Rose, Day 15


This is the 15th day of my summer posts with 23-year-old Demi Rose Mawby from Sutton Coldfield. Something about her looks different in this photoshoot. It isn't just different makeup, she's looking melancholy.

Today something occurred to me for the first time. Demi Rose reminds me of Druuna in the comics drawn by Paolo Eleuteri Serpieri. I shan't publish any examples here, but you can easily find his drawings online. Druuna has a voluptuous figure with a narrow waist and short legs. Just like Demi Rose. If it's ever turned into a film, she should take acting lessons and audition.




If you enjoy these photos, please follow Demi Rose on Instagram at instagram.com/demirose/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.