Wednesday 19 June 2019

The Abominable Dr. Phibes (4 Stars)


Unlike many other bloggers, who are more mercenary than me, I don't earn money from people reading my blog. I have deliberately chosen not to use Google's AdSense to earn money from clicks. I don't want to spoil the reading experience of my blog by embedding advertisements that distract from the content. The only money I earn from my blog is when my readers buy things from Amazon using my links. It's not enough for my readers to simply visit Amazon, they have to buy something.

I've mentioned this today because I've noticed a lot of purchases via my blog in America over the last two months. Many thanks for your assistance. I know that I have readers who are regular customers of Amazon. If you're one of them, use my links to visit Amazon, please. It will make no difference to you. You'll pay exactly the same price. The difference is that I'll be paid a small percentage of your purchase price, between 3% and 5%, depending on what you order. Yes, you can click on my link and then buy something completely different, not the film that I'm reviewing.

Order from Amazon.co.uk
Order from Amazon.de

Try it. If you live in England or Germany, click one of these links to open Amazon in your browser. Then search for the product that you want to buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.