Saturday 2 November 2019

IT Chapter One [2017] (5 Stars)


I tried something out for the first time yesterday. I downloaded this film from Netflix to watch it on the plane from England to Germany. Technically, it was a success, but it's not something I'll do again. I was listening to the film with my headphones, but even when I turned up the volume to full I was still disturbed by the brumming of the airplane. I had to use subtitles to make sure I missed nothing. It wasn't an enjoyable film experience, but since I'd started I didn't think it was right to stop. I had time to watch the first 51 minutes of the film. I wanted to watch the rest when I returned home, but I was worn out and had to sleep. I finished the film this morning.

Never again.

Success Rate:  + 18.0

Order from Amazon.com
Order from Amazon.co.uk
Order from Amazon.de

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.