Tuesday 9 March 2021

Young Frankenstein (5 Stars)



I can't think of anything I want to write about this film right now, so you know what? I won't force myself, I'll just not write anything. It's not a matter of writer's block. I've reviewed the film five times on my blog so far, and I don't have anything more to add. I shan't give you links to the reviews. You can find them yourselves in my alphabetic list of posts.

I need to go back and watch the Universal Studios films on which this parody is based. They've been gathering dust in my cellar for the last six years. Shame on me! I only own the first two films in the series, but as I remember, they were the best.

Success Rate:  + 29.0

Order from Amazon.com
Order from Amazon.co.uk
Order from Amazon.de

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.