Saturday 1 January 2022

Karen Mantler - 1.08 - Fear of pain


This is the eighth track of the album "My Cat Arnold", which was released in 1989.

Karen's vocals are in normal text.

The Man's vocals are in italics and indented.



Fear of pain

    Nothing can stop me
    When I get angry,
    Don't flirt with danger,
    Bad things could happen to you.

I'm afraid for my life,
Put away that sharp knife.

    You make me so mad,
    You think I'll kill you,
    I can't control it,
    This always happens to me.

Let me go, I won't run,
Why can't we just be friends?

    You think I'm crazy,
    Don't make me hurt you,
    You try to fool me,
    I know that you don't like me.

I'm afraid you're insane,
Don't you think we're the same?
We all have fear of pain,
Fear of pain,
Fear of pain.

Somebody help me, I think this guy's crazy.
Please don't hurt me.
Now come on, we know you don't want to hurt me.
I think you're crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.