Sunday 2 January 2022

Karen Mantler - 2.08 - Good Luck


This is the eighth track of the album "Karen Mantler and her cat Arnold get the flu", which was released in 1990.

Karen's vocals are in normal text.

The Man's vocals are in italics and indented.

Vocals by the group are in bold italics and indented.



Good Luck

    Bad things always happen to me,
    Somehow when I'm around
    Things go wrong.
    Why is life so hard?
    It's not fair.
    I guess I just have bad luck.

Something good happened today,
Never thought I'd feel this way,
I can't help myself, I'm happy,
Why is life so good to me?
Maybe it won't last forever,
While it does I'll just enjoy my good luck.

    Good luck!

Good luck!
    I'm beginning to feel lucky.
Good luck!
    I know what you mean by good luck.
Good luck!
    I'm through with my bad ways.
Good luck!
    Why can't you see I've changed?
Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.