Wednesday 13 September 2023

A Royal Night Out (4½ Stars)


This is an absolutely delightful film that I have to keep returning to. It's about the Queen I've known and loved all my life, and her precocious little sister. The film is fictional, but wrapped in a series of true events. It's best enjoyed if you don't try to work out what's true and what isn't. Just accept the whole film as it is.

I wonder if one day there will be a film of King Charles' teenage antics. That would be amusing.

I've been having problems with the temperature the last few days, especially today. I don't understand it. Earlier today it was 28 degrees, which was too much for me. Anything over 25 makes me sweat. But now the temperature is only 18 degrees, and I'm still sweating. I need to go to bed with my fan turned up.

Order from Amazon.co.uk
Order from Amazon.de

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.