Sunday 10 January 2021

Twilight Vamps (4½ Stars)


This is the other film in the Blu-ray double pack with "Bikini Frankenstein". Both films are excellent in their own way. Both films look first class in high definition. This is the way they were meant to be seen.


Another advantage of the 1080p definition is that I recognised Christopher Olen Ray as a customer in the Shadows strip club. Well, I was only about 90% certain it was him, so I asked him, and he told me he couldn't remember being in the film. After I sent him a screenshot he confirmed it was him. To me that's crazy. He sat on a film set surrounded by naked women, and he forgot? Has he seen so many naked women in his life that he can't remember them all?


Christine Nguyen was also on the dance pole. Even though she was only topless, not completely naked, that's a sight that would have been engrained in my memory as long as I lived.

The film is about a strip club whose dancers are vampires. They kill their customers when they give them private dances. That's an obvious plagiarism of "Vamp", but who cares? Without copying good ideas from other films the film industry would be dead. Quentin Tarantino has made a whole career out of plagiarism. The main difference is that "Vamp" deals with horny teenagers in a vampire strip club, whereas "Twilight Vamps" deals with respectable businessmen.


It's no secret that I'm a big fan of Ted Newsom. I prefer to call him Ted Awesome. He appears in 14 of the Medina films, usually as a straight-faced comedic character. I'm happy whenever he walks on screen. Here's a small gallery of awesome screenshots from "Twilight Vamps". I'll let you write your own captions. Leave your suggestions in the comment box, and the winner will receive a big hug from me. You'll have to pay the travelling expenses to receive your prize, but my hugs are worth any price.







I'm an even bigger fan of Christine Nguyen. I know that staring at her too long will scramble your brain, so I've written the captions myself.


"Hi, I'm Christine. My hobbies are astrophysics and playing Monopoly".


"Bad boy! Look at my eyes when I'm talking to you!"

This Blu-ray isn't available on Amazon, only from Makeflix. The DVD is long sold out, but you might find copies on Ebay if you're lucky. Forget about them! The Blu-ray is far superior quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.