Thursday 7 January 2021

TV Series: Dexter Season 3a


She's a skinny mean bitch,
That's exactly what she is.
She'll kick you in the balls,
And then she'll drag you to jail,
Laughing at you all the way.

I'm continuing with my Dexter binge. I'm now up to Season 3, Episode 4. At this rate I should finish the third season by Saturday, when Benjamin goes back home. Dexter's sister Debra has shorter hair, but the same foul-mouthed attitude. The police informant Anton Briggs writes a song about her called "Puta Flaca Mala" ("Skinny Mean Bitch"), which she takes as a compliment.


For me, the real Skinny Mean Bitch is the Internal Affairs officer Yuki Amado. She puts Debra under pressure to spy on her new colleague Joseph Quinn. Debra refuses, but Yuki doesn't take No for an answer and blackmails her by promising her promotion to detective if she cooperates.

Order from Amazon.com
Order from Amazon.co.uk
Order from Amazon.de

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.